Plans & Pricing
Find The Right Package For Your Pup
Scroll Down to see all options
Puppy Training Consultation
Curriculum & Expectations
Congratulations you got a puppy! Do you need help with crate training, potty training, socialization, establishing a routine or puppy nipping and biting behavior? If you answered, “Yes” – Then during this one time session we meet with you and your new puppy and go over the most important behaviors and routines you need to be working on until your puppy is 5 months and able to begin one of our other training packages.
Therapy Dog Preparation
8 Week Program
Is your goal to have your dog become a therapy dog? This specially designed 8-lesson course prepares you and your dog for their therapy dog testing and certification. Many of our former clients easily pass their therapy dog certification after our training program. Upon successful completion of this program, we can evaluate and certify you and your dog through Therapy Pets Unlimited.
Aggressive dog Training
8 Week Program
This specially designed program is for dogs with aggression or reactivity issues around other dogs. This 8-lesson program includes our basic obedience package, as well as additional lessons working with you & your dog around other dogs in different scenarios. This will give you and you dog the skills, tools, and desensitization necessary to put you back in control.
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Class $300
This package includes 5 lessons, 30 minutes in duration, positive reinforcement classes to get your puppy started off on the right paw! Ages 8 weeks to 5 months! We cover topics relating to health, nutrition, vaccines, first aid, and of course all the basic commands a puppy needs to thrive! When your puppy graduates class, they leave eligible for their S.T.A.R. certificate from AKC. This program is $300.00
Puppy Consultation $100
This will give your new pup a good foundation for basic obedience! This is a 1 hour session with the family, trainer and puppy where we can teach you how to house train your dog in order for it to quit having accidents in the house! Additionally, Offleash K9 will assist you with nipping jumping and other puppy behaviors! We answer any questions you have regarding your new pup or its’ training. One puppy training session/consultation: $100 Puppy Obedience Curriculum Introduction To:
The Basic Obedience Package $600
This includes the Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar which all of our dogs are trained on, a 15 foot leash, and includes all FOUR lessons for $600. The e-collar we use has a two-year warranty, it is completely waterproof, and it has a range of 3/4 mile (1200 yards)! This will be brought to your first lesson along with the 15-foot leash! By the end of this package, your dog will be able to be outside, off-leash, with distractions listening on command.
Basic Obedience Commands:
● “Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
● “Down” and “Extended Down.”
● “Place” and “Extended Place.” They will sit on a specific location that you point to (chair, park bench, etc)
● “Out.” To drop any and all things you ask them to.
● “Loose Leash Walking.” They will walk right beside of you on a leash.
● “Off.” Do not jump on me or anyone else.
● **Extended sit, down, and place means your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).
Basic Obedience Starter Package $375
One individual lesson is $350.00 (This includes the Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar, 15 foot leash, and the price of the first lesson). Then each additional lesson is just $100.00 per session!
Basic and Advanced Obedience Package $900
This package is for those who really want their dog to be rock-stars! This includes 8 lessons for $900.00. The e-collar we use has a two-year warranty, it is completely waterproof, and it has a range of 3/4 mile (1200 yards)! This will be ready at your first lesson along with the 15-foot leash!
Advanced Lessons $400
Your dog must finish our Basic Obedience Package before we will teach them any advanced lessons! The Advanced Lesson package includes Extended Distance Obedience. Your dog will be sitting/downing on command from 50+ yards away from you. This package is $400.00 and includes 4 of the following lessons:
● “Heel” command: They come running, go around you and sit down right beside your left or right leg
● “Watch” command: Stare at you until you release them. This is a good command to use if your dog is easily distracted by other dogs, balls, people, and is either aggressive or timid.
● “Through” command: Your dog will go in between your legs and sit down.
● “Stand” command: They will assume a standing position on command.
● “Front” Command: Your dog will come running and sit directly in front of you no matter where they are.
● “Stop” Command: The dog will stop immediately and drop into a down/sit on command as they are in motion.
● “Focused” Heeler: Your dog will stare at you the entire time they are walking beside of you.
● “Touch” Command: Your dog will run up and jump up and touch anything you point to……
● “Directional” Sends: You can point your finger and your dog will go “place” on anything you point to, without you having to walk over to the object.
Boarding & Training
2 Week Board and Train Program $2800
We keep your dog for 2 weeks. You bring him/her to us and we do ALL the work with your dog. When you pick him/her up, your dog will know all the commands and you won’t need to go through the brain damage of teaching commands to him/her. At that time, we train YOU on how to work the E-Collar. Your dog will learn all the Basic and two Advanced Commands, and be able to be totally Off Leash, even with distractions! During your dogs stay, they will live with one of our certified trainers as if they were one of their own going everywhere and being a member of the pack! During the day, your dog will go where our trainer goes, and you will get photo and video updates during the entire 2-week session (so you know what they are learning and doing).
At the very end, we spend 2 hours with you showing you how to maintain that training at home, but the best part of this package is that is comes with a lifetime guarantee!! So, should you ever need help or support, all you have to do is give us a call and come see us free of charge for the rest of your dogs life.This program is $2800.00.
1-Week "Freedom" Board & Train $1600
Need us to do all the basic work? Your dog stays with a Pro Trainer for 1 week and on the last day, we train you on what your dog has learned (90-minute turnover). This package is $1600.00 and includes an e-collar. Your dog will stay with our trainer and learn all the following: ● “Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
● “Place” and “Extended Place.” (Your dog will sit on a location that you choose, like his bed, a park bench, a mat, etc.)
● “Break” Release command.
● “Heel” They will walk right beside you, either consistently on your left or right side.
● “Off” Stop doing an undesirable behavior.
● Extended sit and place means your dog will REMAIN in the sit or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).
● Greeting Manners - Door Manners - Meal Manners
* Note: This package is not for aggressive dogs.
Therapy Dog Development $900
Is your goal to have your dog become a therapy dog? This specially designed 8-lesson course prepares you and your dog for their therapy dog testing and certification. This includes the e-collar and a 15ft training leash. This program is $900.00
Aggressive Dog Package: $950
Our aggressive dog package aids in the stabilization and management of aggressive dogs for re-entry into the family unit, and control at home and in public. This package includes 7 lessons 1:1 with your dog, you and the trainer with the final 8th lesson being an optional in-home or facility based lesson. This program is $950.00
OLK9 In-Home Training (Basic) $800
These packages are the same as above, except WE come to YOU! Basic Obedience: $800.00 (4 lessons, electronic collar, and leash)
OLK9 In-Home Training (Basic + Advanced) $950
$1100.00 (8 lessons, electronic collar, and leash) * Pricing includes traveling within 25 miles of Jacksonville, NC.
Ready To Purchase:
If you’re ready to purchase your training package, you may call us to purchase over the phone – or you may purchase your training package online.
Schedule Your Appointments
All Training Packages Must Be Paid In Full Before Scheduling Lessons. After payment has been received, we will help you schedule your appointment(s).