Off Leash K9 Training now offers in-home, no credit check, zero interest financing on ALL Dog Training packages!
AKC S.T.A.R., CGC, & Community Canine Certified
Therapy Pets Unlimited Certified Evaluator
Dog Training Packages
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Class: This package includes 5 lessons, 30 minutes in duration, positive reinforcement classes to get your puppy started off on the right paw! Ages 8 weeks to 5 months! We cover topics relating to health, nutrition, vaccines, first aid, and of course all the basic commands a puppy needs to thrive! When your puppy graduates class, they leave eligible for their S.T.A.R. certificate from AKC. This program is $300.00
E-Collar: Each one of the following packages includes our Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar plus a 15 foot training leash.
**The Basic Obedience Package: This includes the Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar, a 15 foot leash, and includes all FOUR lessons for $600.00. By the end of this package, your dog will be able to be outside, off-leash, with distractions listening on command.
Basic Obedience Commands:
- “Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
- “Down” and “Extended Down.”
- “Place” and “Extended Place.” (Your dog will sit on a location that you choose, like his bed, a park bench, a rock, a mat, etc.)
- “Break” Your dog is expected to maintain the command given until you give this release command.
- “Heel” They will walk right beside of you, either consistently on your left or right side, either on or OFF the leash. AND Bonus: Will not pull you down the street on his leash!
- “Off.” Command is used to keep your dog from jumping on you, other people or other dogs. In addition, we use this command for breaking dogs from counter surfing or trying to climb out of their kennel or crate.
Extended sit, down, and place means your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).
Advanced Lessons: Your dog must finish our Basic Obedience Package before we will teach them any advanced lessons! The Advanced Lesson package includes Extended Distance Obedience. Your dog will be sitting/downing on command from 50+ yards away from you.
This package is $400.00 and includes 4 of the following lessons:
- “Heel” command: They come running, go around you and sit down right beside your left or right leg
- “Watch” command: Stare at you until you release them. This is a good command to use if your dog is easily distracted by other dogs, balls, people, and is either aggressive or timid.
- “Through” command: Your dog will go in between your legs and sit down.
- “Stand” command: They will assume a standing position on command.
- “Front” Command: Your dog will come running and sit directly in front of you no matter where they are.
- “Stop” Command: The dog will stop immediately and drop into a down/sit on command as they are in motion.
- “Focused” Heeler: Your dog will stare at you the entire time they are walking beside of you.
- “Touch” Command: Your dog will run up and jump up and touch anything you point to……
- “Directional” Sends: You can point your finger and your dog will go “place” on anything you point to, without you having to walk over to the object.
**Basic and Advanced Obedience Package: This package is for those who really want their dog to be fantastic and impressive to all! This includes 8 lessons for $900.00. You save $100.00 by paying for the Basic Obedience Package and 4 Advanced lessons up-front!
**2-Week Board and Train Program: We keep your dog for 2 weeks. You bring him/her to us and we do ALL the work with your dog. When you pick him/her up, your dog will know all the commands and you won’t need to go through the brain damage of teaching commands to him/her. At that time, we train YOU on how to work the E-Collar. Your dog will learn all the Basic and two Advanced Commands, and be able to be totally Off Leash, even with distractions! During your dogs stay, they will live with one of our certified trainers as if they were one of their own going everywhere and being a member of the pack! During the day, your dog will go where our trainer goes, and you will get photo and video updates during the entire 2-week session (so you know what they are learning and doing).
At the very end, we spend 2 hours with you showing you how to maintain that training at home, but the best part of this package is that is comes with a lifetime guarantee!! So, should you ever need help or support, all you have to do is give us a call and come see us free of charge for the rest of your dogs life.This program is $2800.00
Therapy Dog Development Course: Is your goal to have your dog become a therapy dog? This specially designed 8-lesson course prepares you and your dog for their therapy dog testing and certification. This includes the e-collar and a 15ft training leash. This program is $900.00
Mobility Support Service Training: Do you have a dog 60+ lbs that is healthy enough for service work? Do you have a disability that affects your mobility? This 8-session course includes all 7 commands included in the basic obedience course (above) but also prepares your dog for real world scenarios as well as some advanced commands (like stand) that will help your dog assist you on command! This includes the e-collar and a 15ft training leash. This program is $900. Additional classes to learn how to open/close doors on command, attain a forced fetch, or turning on a light run at a per lesson charge of $100 each.
Aggressive Dog Package: Our aggressive dog package aids in the stabilization and management of aggressive dogs for re-entry into the family unit, and control at home and in public. This package includes 7 lessons 1:1 with your dog, you and the trainer with the final 8th lesson being an optional in-home or facility based lesson. This program is $950.00
OLK9 In-Home Training: These packages are the same as above, except WE come to YOU! Basic Obedience: $800.00 (4 lessons, electronic collar, and leash) Basic and Advanced Obedience: $1100.00 (8 lessons, electronic collar, and leash) *Pricing includes traveling within 25 miles of Jacksonville, NC.
Dog Tracking Training: Is your goal to have your dog learn new skills? Use his natural abilities? This specially designed 8-lesson course prepares you and your dog for scent tracking. This includes the 15ft training leash. This program is $900.00
**Our most popular packages
***Our Board and Train requires a deposit which is not refundable. Must cancel 1 week in advance
See our youtube channel for numerous board and train before/after videos! See more >>